Welcome to My Art Blog. I am Kallie Jackson Nielsen and this is my art blog. I will post blogs on here about current art projects I am working on and will also have my artwork displayed on here sometimes. If you have any questions or would like to consider me for an art job you can email me at KallieJackson2008@gmail.com, KallieNielsen2012@gmail.com, or View my art work on my website at KallieJackson.webs.com

I hope you enjoy looking at my artwork!

Kallie D. Jackson

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Last Piece of the Year

So here is the progress pictures of my last piece for painting III. I got really creative and had a lot of fun with this piece. I used actual mud and smacked a hand print on the painting. I got this crazy look from a lady when I was out side scraping mud up with my bare hands into a bucket. I felt like a little kid again. i also sewed black hemp into the fibers of the canvas. I think it added a nice visual effect. especially since I coulding paint a perfect black line that thin and that long to save my life. I think I would like to do more pieces like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment