Welcome to My Art Blog. I am Kallie Jackson Nielsen and this is my art blog. I will post blogs on here about current art projects I am working on and will also have my artwork displayed on here sometimes. If you have any questions or would like to consider me for an art job you can email me at KallieJackson2008@gmail.com, KallieNielsen2012@gmail.com, or View my art work on my website at KallieJackson.webs.com

I hope you enjoy looking at my artwork!

Kallie D. Jackson

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Hey!! Wheres the art filling?

     Hello fellow artist and crafters,
     I know I know. Where is the art? Well what some of you probably didn't know about me is that I also refinish just about all of my furnature. That's right. I sew, paint, sand, decorate, hammer, rewire, and design. Haha. Right now I'm in the middle of making over me and my husband's master bedroom. I will be refinishing two different odd and ends tables to match our previous dresser. I just got done wiring up some brushed nickle metal lamps with new electrical work and Edison bulbs. I'm in the process of putting new fabric on the lamp shades. Yes you can actually do that. With a few touches here and there and a surpise for the headboard you guys are sure to be amazed with creativity. I will post pictures when I'm done. Oh and did I mention this whole makeover cost me less than $50!!! Yea I'm that good at antiquing and yard sale bargining. 

Well until next time try to stay positive and dry. Don't let the April showers ruin your may flowers. Haha 

God bless and love ya lots,

Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment