Welcome to My Art Blog. I am Kallie Jackson Nielsen and this is my art blog. I will post blogs on here about current art projects I am working on and will also have my artwork displayed on here sometimes. If you have any questions or would like to consider me for an art job you can email me at KallieJackson2008@gmail.com, KallieNielsen2012@gmail.com, or View my art work on my website at KallieJackson.webs.com

I hope you enjoy looking at my artwork!

Kallie D. Jackson

Friday, January 30, 2015

More fruit for the market

Hello Friday!

       So I promised more photos as I paint for the farmers market. Also these watercolor pieces are 5x7"s and I plan on selling them $10 unmatted and $20 matted. 

So here is some more fruit. <3 <3 <3





There will be plenty to come just figured I'd do a quick update. :)

Yours truely,
Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment