Welcome to My Art Blog. I am Kallie Jackson Nielsen and this is my art blog. I will post blogs on here about current art projects I am working on and will also have my artwork displayed on here sometimes. If you have any questions or would like to consider me for an art job you can email me at KallieJackson2008@gmail.com, KallieNielsen2012@gmail.com, or View my art work on my website at KallieJackson.webs.com

I hope you enjoy looking at my artwork!

Kallie D. Jackson

Thursday, January 15, 2015

A look inside the studio.

Dear viewers,

Normally I would be apalled to let anyone see my mess of a garage work space, but seeing as we finally seperated my art supplies from the lawner mower, fishing rods, and etc. I figured I give you a little sneak peak into the studio we created for me. We finally put up some plastic sheeting to seperate the garage into two spaces. One for garage junk and the other for a workshop and art studio. So here is a quick look in to the studio of Kallie. 



I didn't have alot of time to give ya full shot but it gives ya an idea.

I'm currently in the middle of a project for graduate school. I'll post pictures of my encaustic creation very soon! 

Until we meet again! :)
Alway,

Kallie

No comments:

Post a Comment